Madness Implacability 2 Madness Implacability 2

For the "worst you've ever done", I didn't think it was THAT bad, I honestly thought it was rather good, even though it could use some work at the end there, but that's just me. It's certainly not a "masterpiece" or anything totally spectacular, but it definitely wasn't a piece of poo either, so to that I say, 'good job'! :)

I actually would be interested to see how part 2 turns out though.

Sterile Spongebob Sterile Spongebob

Good...

The effort that you put into this flash makes it really really good! And I actually did have a few laughs, so I think this is a ok flash. Fun to watch! I'm gonna show it to my friends. See if they laugh just like I did!

Foamy Numa Numa Dance Foamy Numa Numa Dance

like it

I like it! I love the song too :D

Miami Shark Miami Shark

lol Nice

Dude, I think I just shat my pants from the Awesomeness.
I laughed the whole time. This deserves to be famous!
I give you a WIN

Alone In The Dark Alone In The Dark

I liked it

I liked it Really i did! The pictures were gross though lol. I liked shooting stuff too.... Nice work keep it up!

Ask The Spirits Ask The Spirits

Only1

I only did 1. His name was Sam... I asked him how did he die? He said: Fire. I asked him were you married? He said: yes! I asked him waht year did you die? He said i think it was 1752? I asked him do you like halloween ? He said yes. I asked him do you like being dead he said: NO! I asked him what was your job? He said: Miner. Its a pretty creepy game With very eerie sound effects! I only have 1 question though... Is this a real ouija board you know don't they have cyperspace ouija boards? Please reply!

Silent Hill Laura's Theme Silent Hill Laura's Theme

DAMN this probably has to be one of the best covers of this theme I've heard! Fantastic work mate

AzZul - In The Night [LK Mix] AzZul - In The Night [LK Mix]

Please never stop making music man, as this is one of my all-time favorite songs by you, even if it's a remix, because it's still a damn good one! Really not sure why it's rated 2.38/5 because it's definitely so much more worthy of a higher rating than that. I'm simply in love with your song, but especially the majority of your incredible music.

[LK] Carry On [LK] Carry On

Awesome track, if not some of your best work! Not sure why it's rated so low on the site.

Alphega Alphega

Fucken awesome!

I give you A 5/5 10/10 for the effort you put into it. (You really put a lot in there) And I give you a 10/10 for the overall score and the creativity!

That's actually really really nice!!

PJEskoria responds:

Thanks you good sir!

Dark Room Dark Room

Awesome!

Amazing artwork!
I can feel it pulsing as if it were alive!

Nice work.

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you!! Much appreciated! :)

Model Drawing 4 Model Drawing 4

Love it!

Brilliant Drawing skills!!

I love your work!
LOVE IT! I give this one a 10/10. Keep up the good work!

TheNooch responds: