Madness Implacability 2 Madness Implacability 2

For the "worst you've ever done", I didn't think it was THAT bad, I honestly thought it was rather good, even though it could use some work at the end there, but that's just me. It's certainly not a "masterpiece" or anything totally spectacular, but it definitely wasn't a piece of poo either, so to that I say, 'good job'! :)

I actually would be interested to see how part 2 turns out though.

Sterile Spongebob Sterile Spongebob

Good...

The effort that you put into this flash makes it really really good! And I actually did have a few laughs, so I think this is a ok flash. Fun to watch! I'm gonna show it to my friends. See if they laugh just like I did!

Foamy Numa Numa Dance Foamy Numa Numa Dance

like it

I like it! I love the song too :D

:: V-Day :: :: V-Day ::

LOL XDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah Germaine Is Right all this stuff happens recently Its like shit!!! I LOVE YOU FOAMY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ Tribute Collab MJ Tribute Collab

All my stuff goes to this!

First off i love daft punks music!!! And second i love the animation that all of you made!!! ITS AMAZING I MEAN I COULD NEVER DO THIS STUFF IF I HAD HELP XP BUT ITS AWESOME!!!! 10/10

The Real Mortal Kombat 1 The Real Mortal Kombat 1

HAHAHAHHAHAHA LOL

I like in at the end when radien gives him 50 bucks and he's like: I CHALLANGE YOU TO MORTAL KOMBAT XD One of my favorite game series and movies :D

Silent Hill 4: Spoof Silent Hill 4: Spoof

Lol!!!

It was short and funny! I like it. Its going to my favs!!! Fuck this im out! But first im peeing on the couch :D *Water fall noise* LOL

Ghosts (do You Belive?) Ghosts (do You Belive?)

I really shouldn't

I really shouldn't watch this kinda stuff before bed :P But i'll watch it tomorrow I think its awesome!!! I am a big believer in the paranormal!!

A Creepy Christmas A Creepy Christmas

Liked it :D

I liked it! It was very creepy.......But it was very sick and disturbing when it showed what santa had on his slay...... EW!!!! That was freaking Disgusting lol Anyway good job.... Might have trouble sleeping :D

-Zombie Nation- Ep 1.1 -Zombie Nation- Ep 1.1

Great work but.........

It was awesome but what was that song you know it was like it was a tencho song i think thats how you spell it what was it called and who was it by please comment back!

UndeadManchester responds:

Kerncraft 400 by Zombie Nation

I'm not sure about the spelling but I think this is the song you mean. Take a wild guess where I got the idea for the cartoon name from.

But if you mean the song that starts when Daniel wakes up at the beginning, that is AM 180 by Grandaddy.