Madness Implacability 2 Madness Implacability 2

For the "worst you've ever done", I didn't think it was THAT bad, I honestly thought it was rather good, even though it could use some work at the end there, but that's just me. It's certainly not a "masterpiece" or anything totally spectacular, but it definitely wasn't a piece of poo either, so to that I say, 'good job'! :)

I actually would be interested to see how part 2 turns out though.

Sterile Spongebob Sterile Spongebob

Good...

The effort that you put into this flash makes it really really good! And I actually did have a few laughs, so I think this is a ok flash. Fun to watch! I'm gonna show it to my friends. See if they laugh just like I did!

Foamy Numa Numa Dance Foamy Numa Numa Dance

like it

I like it! I love the song too :D

Miami Shark Miami Shark

lol Nice

Dude, I think I just shat my pants from the Awesomeness.
I laughed the whole time. This deserves to be famous!
I give you a WIN

Alone In The Dark Alone In The Dark

I liked it

I liked it Really i did! The pictures were gross though lol. I liked shooting stuff too.... Nice work keep it up!

Ask The Spirits Ask The Spirits

Only1

I only did 1. His name was Sam... I asked him how did he die? He said: Fire. I asked him were you married? He said: yes! I asked him waht year did you die? He said i think it was 1752? I asked him do you like halloween ? He said yes. I asked him do you like being dead he said: NO! I asked him what was your job? He said: Miner. Its a pretty creepy game With very eerie sound effects! I only have 1 question though... Is this a real ouija board you know don't they have cyperspace ouija boards? Please reply!

EarthBound- 8Melodies RMX EarthBound- 8Melodies RMX

This is beautiful.

(DJ-T) Sleeping (DJ-T) Sleeping

Man, Where do I begin? The first time I heard this song was literally all the way back in the summer of 2008, and ever since then it completely stuck with me to the point where I had it on constant replay. I was absolutely blown away... chills went down my spine and all through out my body.
I guess you could say that I hadn't heard anything like this at the time.

Genre wise though, I'd probably call this Trip-Hop. Nonetheless, it is still some genuinely amazing work!

Anticipating Anticipating

Great!!

Great Work! I'm gonna add this shit to my iPod! And by shit, I mean SUPER COOL SHIT SHITS :D
Lol haha Seriously this is BEAST!!!
a little spooky and Hardcore at the same time!
LOVE You MAN!!!!!

InvisibleObserver responds:

If I plunder the depths of my heart, I might have some love for you too. :)

Do me a favor and make people listen to it until glitch orchestral music is legitemately 'cool'.

Alphega Alphega

Fucken awesome!

I give you A 5/5 10/10 for the effort you put into it. (You really put a lot in there) And I give you a 10/10 for the overall score and the creativity!

That's actually really really nice!!

PJEskoria responds:

Thanks you good sir!

Dark Room Dark Room

Awesome!

Amazing artwork!
I can feel it pulsing as if it were alive!

Nice work.

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you!! Much appreciated! :)

Model Drawing 4 Model Drawing 4

Love it!

Brilliant Drawing skills!!

I love your work!
LOVE IT! I give this one a 10/10. Keep up the good work!

TheNooch responds: